If your account is locked, it’s probably because you tried to sign in with the incorrect password too many times. To regain access to your account, you’ll need to reset your password.
- Click “Sign in” at the top right of any page. You’ll be taken to the member sign-in page.
- Scroll down next to the SIGN IN button and click “Forgot Login ID/Password?” link. Follow the directions to reset your password.
- Tap the navigation symbol (three horizontal lines) at the top left of any page. A navigation panel will slide open.
- Locate and tap “Sign in.”
- Next to the SIGN IN button, tap the “Forgot Login ID/Password?” link and follow the directions to reset your password.