Yes, however when you dine and pay with a debit card, make sure you use it like a credit card to earn IHG® Rewards Club points. If you use your PIN number, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
Articles in this section
- Why do I want more than one credit card registered with IHG Rewards Club Dining?
- Can I link a debit card to my IHG Rewards Club Dining account?
- I want to update my credit card.
- I want to add a credit card.
- I want to delete a credit card.
- I want to transfer my credit card to another program.
- My credit card isn’t showing up.