There could be several reasons why points earned could be missing from your IHG® Rewards Club Dining account. The most common are:
- Points can take up to a week to appear in your IHG® Rewards Club Dining account and 6-8 weeks to appear in your IHG® Rewards Club account.
- You did not use a credit or debit card registered to IHG® Rewards Club Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you're using your debit card, you didn’t swipe it like a credit card to earn points. If you used your PIN #, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies that we’re linked with (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). Like all reward programs, we can only track your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
- You registered your credit or debit card and immediately tried to use it for IHG® Rewards Club Dining. Once you register your credit card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering rewards. (Consult the restaurant’s information page.)
- You dined at a restaurant that left IHG® Rewards Club Dining prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we were not able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant visited is one of our national brands or franchises, the business may not have added that specific location to IHG® Rewards Club Dining.
Are you missing points? Fill out a missing reward form.